Leprino Foods Company – California (Lemoore West)
500,000 sq. ft. facility, shown here during construction, is one of the world’s largest cheese plants. The space includes:
- Addition to existing dryer and evaporator facility.
- Over 200,000 sq. ft. of high-quality process rooms finished with acid brick floors, tiled concrete walls, and a suspended ceiling.
- A second level Utilidor, which has all electrical and utility piping above the processing areas.
- Over 90,000 sq. ft. of Cold Storage space including a freezer capable of maintaining temperatures at minus 10 F°.
- Dryer and Evaporator Towers reaching heights over 120 ft.
- 30,000 sq. ft of Regional Office and Quality Control labs.
Client Leprino Foods Company
Project Type Cheese-Making and Whey-Processing Facility and Distribution Center
Location Lemoore. CA
Total Sq. Feet 500,000